Friday, June 15, 2012

I have been away

Konbanwa, dear readers

           I have been very busy as of late! With Bon Odori not too far away...I have been working on many dances for this joint event. The excitement of all the different okiya agreeing to do this together really has my creative juices flowing. Okaasan's dream is coming true...even if only a slow steady pace.  Not to mention, I have 6 new complete dances to put out for summer for all our wonderful artists through out the karyukai. I completed Sagi Musume as well, though I don't know if Gion Kobu still wants it....a few weeks back they sent a request for animators and scripters. So I may just release it near the beginning of August.

          There has been rumor as well, that we will be entertaining again at Azuchi Village! Oh the people there are so wonderful! I do pray that this time the rumors are true.

1 comment: